Jerry Kilgore had my vote, being from the area. I thought hey he might help us more. Until my phone has rang 10 times in the past 2 days with calls from his buddies (people who probably couldn't pick him out of a lineup) endorsing him and talking bad about Kaine. I mean I can't imagine that the automated phone system junk is cheap, and then getting Oliver North, Rudy Gulliani on there, I'm sure they don't do all that out of the goodness of their heart. Too much waste of money in my opinion and if not that, then too much freakin overkill. When you know that most people don't like sales calls, I don't know if I would saturate things.
I don't much like Kaine but when the choice comes down between 2 people that haven't really impressed me, I'll choose the one who has annoyed me less.
(The real way to pick a candidate!) lol





Bookmarks